This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
These 10 crowd-pleasing dinners are the perfect go-to recipes when you need to feed a lot of people. Not only are all of them delicious, but they also free you up in the kitchen.
Since there isn’t a single difficult recipe in the bunch, you can put everything together in a flash. Then you can enjoy the fun and conversation. Your guests will certainly think you’re a brilliant host. After all, your cool calmness belies what tastes like you spent hours in the kitchen.
Enjoy Your Guests
A lot of party hosts make the mistake of getting too bogged down in details. Instead, they should be having fun with the guests. This is your opportunity to shine in more ways than one.
Desserts After the 10 Crowd-Pleasing Dinners
Don’t forget to offer your guests dessert. And by all means, keep the dessert menu as simple as the dinner.
Try serving one of these scrumptious desserts:
- Caramel Apple Pizza – This delicious dish is not only fun to make, but it is also perfect for a crowd. You can make as many slices as you need for your crowd.
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake – Another wonderful dessert is this scrumptious cake that involves very little work for a great payoff.
- Granola Fruit Crisp – Make a big ol’ pan of this granola fruit crisp, and you’ll put a smile on everyone’s face. After all, what’s not to like about this cobbler alternative?
- Butterscotch Pecan Cookies – Although these cookies have layers of complex flavor, they’re super easy to make. It’s up to you whether or not to share the recipe with your guests.
- 3 Flavors of Fudge – Make one of them or all three to really impress your guests. You have a choice of standard chocolate fudge, peanut butter fudge, or white chocolate fudge that you can decorate.
- One of these 10 Pumpkin Recipes – Since pumpkin is such a popular dessert flavor, choose one or two of these delicious options.
- 3-Ingredient Chocolate Cake – This flourless cake is always a nice dessert option for anyone–especially if they have to follow a gluten-free diet.
More Delicious Recipes
Check out some more wonderful recipes on Full Plate Thursday at Miz Helen’s Country Cottage.