This easy white chocolate fudge with sweetened condensed milk recipe only has two necessary ingredients. However, if you want to add color or extra flavor, it’s no big deal.
I like to make fudge and decorate it for holidays and special occasions. It adds to the fun of the event, and somehow it tastes better.
Fudge for Any Holiday or Special Occasion
You can add whatever you want, and it’s still just as easy. Just make sure you mix the essential ingredients before you add the decorations.
The only essential ingredients for this recipe are white chocolate chips (or white morsels) and sweetened condensed milk. That’s it.
However, I added sprinkles in order to make it colorful. I purchased a multi-pack of sprinkles.
For exact measurements of each ingredient, go to the recipe card at the bottom of the page. You can even print out the card by clicking on the “print” button.
Perfect Special Occasion and Holiday Candy
Regardless of what holiday is coming up, this easy white chocolate fudge makes it even more festive.
That’s because you can add sprinkles, candy, nuts, or whatever else you want before it sets.
So next time you bake for the a special occasion, this is the perfect holiday candy to add to your list.
If you set out a platter with this white chocolate fudge, some of this chocolate fudge, this peanut butter fudge, and this creamy orange fudge, your friends will think you’ve been in the kitchen for days.
In reality, you can make all of it in less than an hour.
The longest part of making fudge is the time it takes to let it set. But that doesn’t require any work on your part.
Here are some suggestions for additions:
- Red and green sprinkles for Christmas
- Red cinnamon candy for the winter holidays
- Black and orange sprinkles for Halloween
- Orange and brown sprinkles for Thanksgiving
- Nuts for Thanksgiving
- Red and blue sprinkles for any patriotic holiday (Memorial Day, Fourth of July, or President’s Day)
- Pink or blue sprinkles for gender reveal parties
- Yellow for baby showers when the gender is unknown
- Gold or silver sprinkles for anniversaries
If you want to make your presentation extra elegant, put the fudge on this 3-tier platter. It’s super easy to make, and it’s budget friendly.
If you enjoy a variety of flavors, go ahead and add them to this delicious fudge. You only need a teaspoon of the extract you choose to give it all of the flavor it needs.
Here are some you might want to try:
- Mint extract – You can also add a drop of green food coloring to enhance it even more.
- Vanilla extract – Regular vanilla will darken the fudge just a tad, or you can use clear vanilla extract.
- Almond extract – This is delicious, especially when you add slivered almonds for texture.
- Maple extract – You’ll love this flavor in the fall. Add pecans for an even more delightful autumn flavor.
How to Make Easy White Chocolate Fudge
Pour the sweetened condensed milk into a microwave safe mixing bowl.
Add the white chocolate chips. Microwave on high for one minute. Remove from the microwave and stir.
Put the bowl back into the microwave for another minute. Remove and stir until all of the white chocolate chips have melted.
If they haven’t melted, keep returning the bowl to the microwave in 30 second segments until the chips have completely melted.
Pour the mixture into a pan that you’ve lined with foil or sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Gently stir in the sprinkles.
Place the pan in a cool part of the kitchen or in the refrigerator so it can set.
Although it is probably ready to cut in 30 minutes, I like to give it a full hour.
Cut into 1-1/2-inch squares.
*Note: If it’s humid out, leave it in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours.
Easy White Chocolate Fudge – Too Easy?
I’ve made this white chocolate fudge in the past. But the first batch I made for this post didn’t turn out because I wasn’t paying attention.
As embarrassing as it is to admit this, I think it’s important to let you know. After all, skipping a step in anything can have bad results.
The step I skipped? I didn’t put the bowl back in the microwave to finish melting the white chocolate chips. They created lumps in the gooey sweetened condensed milk.
Unfortunately, I had already stirred in the sprinkles, or I could have put it back in the microwave. Melted sprinkles would have left a smeary mess.
Although it would have tasted just as good, the fudge wouldn’t be pretty, and that makes them less appetizing.
So I tossed the first batch into the garbage and started over.
This time, I paid attention and did all the steps. Therefore, it turned out great.
More Great Recipes
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 bag of white chocolate chips
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Line an 8” x 8” pan with aluminum foil or spray it with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk into a medium-size microwave safe bowl. Pour the entire bag of white chocolate chips into the sweetened condensed milk.
- Microwave the mixture on high for 60 seconds. Remove from the microwave and stir.
- Return the bowl to the microwave for another 60 seconds. Stir again.
- The chips should all be melted, but if they’re not, put the bowl back into the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir.
- If you want to add any type of extract, do it now and stir quickly.
- Pour the mixture into the lined or sprayed pan. Gently stir in your choice of sprinkles or other additions.
- Put the pan in a cool spot in the kitchen or in the refrigerator. Let it set for an hour.
- Cut into 1-1/2-inch squares.
- Serve and enjoy!
If the humidity is high, let the fudge set longer before cutting.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 10 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 37Total Fat 2gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 2mgSodium 9mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 0gSugar 5gProtein 1g